Monday 27 July 2009

Its nearly here!!



Well the big day is nearly here and I am beginning to get a little nervous! Good news is my wrist is great! It feels a little sore but certainly not as bad as it was and I have been swimming without any problems! Today John and I are finishing off packing everything and the kitchen looks like a bomb site!

(See left)


We have just spoken to Kevin our pilot on the Folkstone Angler and the weather isn't great but he is hoping I can go on the tide window on saturday which will be excellent as its Yorkshire Day on sat!!


John is relaxing by constantly playing Harbour Master on his iPhone - its just not irritating enough!
I have downloaded the Dan Brown Angels and Demons audiobook so that should keep me entertained!
We are off to Dover tomorrow morning and we are staying in a studio appartment at Varne Ridge Holiday Park


Lets pray that the weather clears?



1 comment:

  1. good luck! maybe you can persuade sandy to jump in with you! i'll be cheering you on with fibi from primrose hill. --kissley

    ReplyDelete